Trek Quest 2017 Outback Adventure is now over and all the teams had a great time. With 42 degree heat on some days, no rain, there was still lots of fun, it was a great trip to finish ten years of outback travel on.
Thanks to all the Trek Quest team, all the teams that entered over the years, businesses that supported us and raising close to one hundred and eighty thousand dollars with proceeds going to OURKIDS and the Rescue Helicopter Service, as well as helping many local people along the way. Our web site will be updated in the next couple of days with lot of new photos. Keep using those 4WDs get out and see this great country. Most of all “THANK YOU”.
• As teams drive from A to B they must find answers to questions and do funny tasks along the way.
• As all fundraisers there is always lot of prizes and trophies like, Highest Fundraiser, Hawkeyes most trip questions answered correctly, Best Decorated Truck, Team Spirit, Biggest fish
• Our catering team cooks you a free hot breakfast every morning
• Welcome dinner and bare foot bowls two weeks before the adventure. We go over the trip and you receive your trip book
• Themes and dress up nights
• We help you get ready for the Adventure
• 4WD training available if you’re a new comer to touring
• Guidence to how to fundraise
• Weekend Treks, lots of fun